|Home||» Products||» Rebar Processing Equipments||» Bar Bending Machine|
Bar bending machine is a semi automatic machine ideally used to bend reinforcement bars/rebars in various radius and diameter. We manufacture heavy duty bar bending machines using the best quality raw materials so that it can provide outstanding performance in terms of usuability and longevity. It is completely enclosed in gearbox and is provided with a brake motor, whose purpose is to quickly stop the machine once the bending process is complete. Our manufactured bar bender machinery is uniquely designed using latest technology to meet the requirements. It has been made in such a manner that even a layman can use it easily without any formal training.
How Does Bar Bending Machine Help?
If you own a steel yard, then by using this bar bender machinery you will definitely increasing your manufacturing capacity as the manual work will be reduced drastically. This is also known as TMT bending machine and we fabricate these in large batches by following international standards of quality and operation. All the models have rigid design which helps in ensuring consistent performance for a long time. Much efforts are saved with this bar bending equipment due a push button operation, which also gives comfort to the operator. With assistance of bar bending machines, precise bends are guaranteed. This is possible with the feature of automatic angle selection at a preset angle. This also aids in making the entire process a one-step bending process ideal for all possible bends and stirrups.
1) These can handle the radius of up to 35mm rebar.
2) It has 2-speed drive motor, as a standard, and is known to have highest efficiency and speed in making circular rings.
3) There is no need to pre-bend the bar's end.
4) Very safe operation is ensured as there is always a distance between the forming rolls and operator hands.
5) Once the rings are formed, these are lifted out while the guards is hinged back to closed position.
6) In case the guards are in open state, rotation of drive rollers is not possible.
1) ‘U’ Bending arm for making ‘U’ shape bends.
2) Advanced electrical control panel.
3) Branded electrical components.
4) Digital PLC control drive/digital control panel.
5) Durable safety cover.
6) Electrical braking & limit switches.
7) Foot pedal and hardened plates.
8) Hold-button is provided , which is used to hold/pause the bending process.
9) Integrated with checking blocks to keep the bars steady just before the bending process.
10) Monolithic steel structure.
11) One step radius bending process.
1) Cleaning is simple.
2) Completely hard alloy steel construction, especially bushings, bending squares.
3) Cutting efficiency is highest.
4) Easy to operate, transport and handle.
5) Emergency stop buttons
6) Energy efficient.
7) Extra safety for motor.
8) Gearboxes are oil bathed, which helps in minimizing wear and tear.
9) Ideal for large production.
10) Less frequency of electrical breakdown.
11) Life of blades and machine is high.
12) Oil and power consumption is less.
13) Shear arm and bending disc can be used simultaneously via a pedal.
14) Shear safety device.
15) Special bending bushes allows handling different radius.
|Model||R.P.M Machine||Motor H.P.||Kg/mm 245||Kg/mm 265||Kg/mm 280||Dimensions||Weight|
|B 36||9||5||36||16||10||32||16||10||30||15||10||860 x 850 x h 850 mm||600 kgs|
|B 38||9||5||38||18||12||34||16||10||32||16||10||860 x 900 x h 860 mm||650 kgs|
|B 42||8||5||42||20||14||36||18||12||34||16||10||960 x 960 x h 890 mm||700 kgs|
|B 52||6||7.5||52||25||16||46||22||15||42||20||14||950 x 910 x h 890 mm||750 kgs|
|B 55||5.6||7.5||55||26||16||48||24||16||44||22||14||1400 x 950 x h 930 mm||800 kgs|